“Usability that works” is usability training that is immediate, practical, and meets your needs. Training that gets you thinking. Short, sharp courses that get you started or hone your skills.
What more can we say?
Our courses are offered around the world, with instructors based in Asia, Australia, Brasil, United Kingdom and United States.
We come to you and create a training experience for your company.
All our instructors are usability practitioners as well as teachers. We’re out there solving the same practical problems that you face very day.
Do we teach public courses? Of course. You can often find us at conferences or other events like Usability Professionals' Association and Society for Technical Communications, and UIE
And, our instructors wrote the book -- literally
- Forms That Work - Caroline Jarrett and Gerry Gaffney
- The Handbook of Usability Testing - Dana Chisnell (with Jeff Rubin and Jared Spool)
- The Usability Toolkit - Gerry Gaffney and Daniel Szuc
- "Personas and Narrative" in The Personas Lifecycle - Whitney Quesenbery
- User Interface Design and Evaluation - Caroline Jarrett (with Deb Stone and others)
- Storytelling in User Experience Design - Whitney Quesenbery (with Kevin Brooks, ant 2009)